The Ritespec 500 grab bucket, with its reputation for excellent durability out in the field,has become bucket brand of choice for many uk grab operators. In order to provide a quick turn-around for customers we hold larges stocks of the Ritespec 500 at our warehouse ready for dispatch or collection. Buckets can be supplied with or without hooks and both additional replacement cutting edges and side edges are available.
PCM RiteSpec Grab / Muckaway bucket 500lt capacity painted in PCM orange and manufactured in Italy.
- Robust Design / Efficient Handling
– full 1 metre width
– Max opening 1750mm
- High closing force
- Original Hardox material cutting edges: pre-drilled for fitment of replacement/additional cutting edges
- Reinforced bucket shells to counter damage caused by large objects
- High tensile construction saves up to 100kg dead weight
- Side edges: pre-drilled for fitment of replacement/additional side edges
- Fully hardened pins and bushes throughout
- Twist resistant
- Mounting holes to suit all major manufacturers rotators
- Dual compensator bars protected by heavy steel plate
- Bucket can be supplied with weldable hooks if requested
- Weight: 375 Kg
Additional cutting edges and side edges in hardox material can be supplied and are reversible type.
You may also be interested in our Stabiliser Foot Pads range
We stock Stabiliser/outrigger pads and locking stabiliser pad stowage boxes ideal for lorry loader cranes, mobile cranes, access platforms, plant and equipment, grab lorries, recovery vehicles, skips. View our stabiliser pads category for full details and sizes.